Because nothing says you’re a great person like smirking to yourself after your own joke, then explaining it.
You probably won’t get them but they are actually hilarious.
1. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
2. There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
Those who read binary and those who don’t.
3. There’s a fine line between a numerator and denominator.
4. A Freudian slip is when you mean to say one thing but you accidentally say Mother.
5. ‘Welcome to plastic surgery addicts anonymous. I see a lot of new faces tonight, which is disappointing’
6. A photon is going through airport security. The TSA agent asks if he has any luggage. The photon says, ‘No, I’m travelling light.’
7. C, Eb, and G walk into a bar. The landlord says ‘Sorry, we can’t serve minors’.
8. A palindrome walks into a bar, says “Yasraba Otni Sklawem Ordnilapa”.
9. Entropy isn’t what it used to be.
10. Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium Sodium Bat Man